Thursday, October 8, 2009

Music star Beyonce Breaks Hot/ Sexy Image Collection

Music star Beyonce Breaks Hot/ Sexy Image Collection
Beyoncé, 27, said: "I love all the greasy stuff even though I know it's not good for me.
"I have to be very careful for months on end about what I eat. And then suddenly I will have a moment of weakness and have junk food.
"I just try and whiz straight past the drive-thrus now because it can be so dangerous."
And all that whizzing has paid off because she's managed to keep her delicious shape. Beyoncé showed off her toned and trim bod for the latest US Sports Illustrated mag.

L'Oréal recently caused a storm when it made her skin and hair lighter on an ad-but this time nothing was altered. In between photoshoots Beyoncé-newly wed to rapper Jay-Z-has been busy finishing her third album, out in November.
source of google

No comments:

Post a Comment