Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The First Single From an a Albu Recorded

The First Single From an a Albu Recorded


US rapper Flo Rida guests on the song, the first single from an album largely recorded in the States also contributed to by American and US-based artists and producers including Ne-Yo, Beyonce producers Stargate and Lady Gaga producer RedOne.
The US connection is no coincidence.
Alexandra - who is still good friends with her 'X Factor' mentor Cheryl Cole - also revealed she is keen to start a family before she turns 30.
The 21-year-old star told Britain's Marie Claire magazine: "I want kids before I'm 30. Cheryl advised me to be wary who I'm dating, or if I'm going to be in a relationship.
"I go for the older man because I think they are more mature and because I don't have the brain of a 21-year-old. I just want someone who makes me happy. I do love 'love', that's why I've had it tattooed on my neck - it's written with the 'o' as the peace sign. My phrase is 'Peace and Love.' "

No comments:

Post a Comment