Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sexy Kiss! Gives Megan Fox-Seyfried

Sexy Kiss! Gives Megan Fox-Seyfried
ET has a clip of what may be the only reason some of you are going to rush out and see Jennifer's Body: the sexy kiss between Megan Fox and Amanda Seyfried.
They also talked to Megan, Seyfried and writer Diablo Cody about the film, and for once, Megan said nothing about her sex life, how she likes to smoke maryjane, or how she likes to diss her director!
It's almost unbelievable, but she totally stuck to speaking about the film and not herself!

Like Jennifer, Megan said she's lacking in the confidence department. "I think I've been very vocal about the fact that I'm outrageously insecure," she said.
Jennifer ends up being, shall we say, pretty aggressive. Megan? "I can be aggressive, but out of needing to bite someone before they bite me," Fox revealed. "Not just for the sheer fact of being aggressive. It's that insecurity thing."
Calling herself an outcast in high school, the actress still fears the wrath of teenage girls. "I still am intimidated by cliques, by groups of teenage girls that approach me," she said. "I always feel like I'm gonna get pelted with something, or something's going amiss. ... Surprisingly enough for myself, teenage girls really like me. Not all of them, but the ones who have approached me have."
Never the mean girl, Fox said she'd talk to anyone in school she found interesting, and when our own Josh Horowitz said she probably wouldn't have talked to him in high school, she paid him perhaps the greatest compliment of his life.
"You're the sexiest man in glasses I've ever seen," she said.

"He’s like Napoleon and he wants to create this insane, infamous mad-man reputation. He wants to be like Hitler on his sets, and he is. So he's a nightmare to work for but when you get him away from set, and he's not in director mode, I kind of really enjoy his personality because he's so awkward, so hopelessly awkward. He has no social skills at all. And it's endearing to watch him. He's vulnerable and fragile in real life and then on set he's a tyrant. Shia and I almost die when we make a Transformers movie. He has you do some really insane things that insurance would never let you do."

“God, I really wish I could go loose on this one. He’s like Napoleon and he wants to create this insane, infamous mad-man reputation. He wants to be like Hitler on his sets, and he is. So he’s a nightmare to work for but when you get him away from set, and he’s not in director mode, I kind of really enjoy his personality because he’s so awkward, so hopelessly awkward. He has no social skills at all. And it’s endearing to watch him. He’s vulnerable and fragile in real life and then on set he’s a tyrant. Shia and I almost die when we make a Transformers movie. He has you do some really insane things that insurance would never let you do.”


No comments:

Post a Comment