Saturday, September 26, 2009

Bijou Phillips: Who tall her father having sexy


Who tall her father having sexy


Chynna Phillips on Oprah: Who Would Lie About Having Sex with Their Father?
Bijou Phillips: Who tall her father having sexy
Chynna previously said in a statement that she believed her sister's account of events. "Who is going to go out of their way to say, 'Yeah, I had sex with Dad'?" she asked.
"I'm very proud of my sister," Chynna told Winfrey on the show. (Though Mackenzie also appeared during the hour, it was only via satellite.) "Am I exceedingly joyful that my family secret, that I've told maybe my therapist, my husband and my very best friend in the world, [is now public]? It's a platform for everybody to know. It's very upsetting," she said.
Appearing as a guest on The Oprah Winfrey Show Friday, Mackenzie Phillips said their father "had changed his ways as much as he was able to" and she felt Bijou Phillips was safe.
Mackenzie Phillips says she did go get her sister when she "felt like she wasn't being watched properly."

No comments:

Post a Comment