Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Jon Gosselin is"Slowing Things Down" from Girlfriend Hailey Glassman


Jon Gosselin is"Slowing Things Down" from Girlfriend Hailey Glassman

Hailey Glassman has no regrets about a recent interview in which she claimed Jon Gosselin "emotionally abused" her and "has trouble with the truth" -- despite the fact that it reportedly led to the couple taking a break from their romantic relationship.

Jon Gosselin has confirmed he is " sloeing things down " from girlfriend Hailey Glassman in an effort to redeem himself and become a better person. jthe reality star,32, began a public dialogue sunday night with celebrity Rabbi Shmuley Boteach by saying he " doesn't get" why the media is "obsessed"with him. "Thank you guys for showing up tonight, but please, stop shoeing up" he told reporters at New York City's West Saide Jewish Center. "I didn't ask for this (fame),"he added." I hardly ever go out in New York because of it. The paparazzi are every where here."

"I just want to thank everyone for their support," said Glassman in a Saturday night post to her Twitter account. "I was brutally honest and put everything out on the table infront of the entire world."
The Jon & Kate Plus 8 star and Glassman -- who had been dating since the summer -- are reportedly "taking a break" from their relationship, according to various Friday reports.

In a dark suit and without his trademark earrings, Gosselin began by confessing that his celebrity is a mystery to him. "I don't sing, I don't dance, I'm not a Nobel Peace Prize winner. ... I just had eight kids, and I had a show on TLC."

He contended he never wanted the bright lights, saying, "I never asked for it, I never invited anyone. ... The only cameras that ever followed me around were TLC, and that was only three days a week, and that was work. It's a job. And then, all of a sudden, you know, I saw our marriage disintegrating."

And while he didn't vilify Kate, he did revisit a frequently heard complaint: "She always said I was the 'ninth child.' And I felt like the ninth child, because I couldn't get to the point that she could love and respect me."

Later, though -- some frank reflections. First, to Kate: I want to apologize to Kate ... so, when that time comes, I will apologize to her. And I'll apologize to her for openly having relationships in the public eye. And that was a huge mistake."

Then, to their eight kids: "I'm gonna have eight years to prepare, to think about how I'm gonna explain myself, what I did, in eight months. Even though I was a good father, I believe, for eight years, it doesn't matter. Those eight months have tarnished those eight years."


No comments:

Post a Comment