Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tyra Banks Natural Show -2007


This isn’t the first time the media mogul has gone natural for her show. In January 2007, Tyra took to her talk show stage in the same bathing suit tabloid photographers previously caught her wearing on vacation, and which magazines printed while criticizing her weight.

“Luckily I’m strong enough and I have a good support system… so I can overcome these attacks. But if I had lower self esteem I would probably be starving myself, right now,” Tyra told her audience at the time. “But that’s exactly what’s happening to women all over this country. So I have something to say: To all of you that have something nasty to say about me, or other women that are built like me, women who sometimes or all the time look like this, women whose names you know, women whose names you don’t, women who’ve been picked on, women whose husbands put them down, women at work or girls in school, I have one thing to say to you, kiss my fat .

No comments:

Post a Comment