Tuesday, August 18, 2009

TWILIGHT SAGA HOLLYWOOD MYSTERY OF THE DAY

HOLLYWOOD MYSTERY OF THE DAY

According to her, when she was penning Twilight she had no idea who would star as Edward and Bella and what kind of relationship they would develop:
When I wrote Twilight, I wrote in a vacuum. There was some rewriting that had to be done when we knew who they were, because I had started with more of a comedic edge and it wasn’t appropriate for those actors and the tone,” Rosenberg said. “So, going into New Moon and Eclipse, I knew who I was writing for. I knew who the characters were and what their voices were. Stephenie Meyer’s created the character’s chemistry; and those two actors brought so much chemistry. I don’t think the movies would have been so successful without those two actors and their chemistry.”
Oops, has she just spilled the beans?
Melissa Rosenberg also noted that New Moon and Eclipse were bigger in scope than Twilight with more action and suspense in each of the movies.
BY Writer :
Y.G

No comments:

Post a Comment